7.15.2010

4th of July


I am still laughing about this. Richard went to put his church shoes on and Saydee had taken out the shoe laces=).

We went to Utah for the 4th of July. We went to watch the Stadium of Fire Fireworks. Saydee loved the fireworks and stood in her pack 'n play and watched. I was worried they would scare her, but she was great. We slept in a camper on my inlaws driveway and since I am no longer going to be buying a private jet, I am seriously (this is for real this time) considering buying a camper. I loved the camper, it was great because we had our own space, but yet we were still right there in on the action.

We went for a horse ride and I lived=). I am quite proud of myself. I don't know what has gotten into me because I have ridden a horse millions of times WITHOUT ever falling off or being rammed into something, yet this last time I was freaked out of getting on. I survived and enjoyed it. Mansey treated me very well.

Speaking of horses, my inlaws have a stud (stallion) and they are breeding some of their mares right now. It was like a train wreck and I couldn't help but stare! I am grateful I am not a mare.....if any of you have seen a stud's you know what, you will know why! GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY. The horse they were breeding was named Liberty and the next day at church everybody kept mentioning the word liberty in their testimonies and you can of course imagine the image that was entering my mind. I never said my mind wasn't in the gutter!

Just as I was completing this post, my father in law call, he works at Liberty Press. He called my husband at work and the phone announces who is calling. It said....LibertEEEE Press. Enter image again.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Looks fun! and thanks now I will be thinking of that every time I hear liberty!

You seriously need to stop by some time when you're down here. We are so close! Are you coming down for Fiesta Days?

Laura said...

Jenn you never cease to make me laugh:) haha I'm glad you enjoyed the 4th of July in Utah celebrating our LIBERTY. Did you go to LIBERTY park while you were there? :)

Shauna Martin said...

you make me laugh!