It is so fun watching Saydee's personality emerge. Here are some of the things that I love about Saydee:
1. She is extremely sassy.
2. She is very social, no clue where she got that from.
3. She LOVES to eat. She will eat ANYTHING you give her. I didn't realize how great of an eater she was until I spending time around a few other babies. I have also had people comment about how their kids wouldn't eat squash or what have you. She will even eat those nasty baby food meats. I love my non-picky eater.
4. She loves balloons.
5. She has decided that standing is so much more fun than sitting. She is still quite wobbly, but she can at least hold onto things by herself.
6. She likes to try to drink her water in the bathtub, maybe I should say lap up the water. She is like a puppy dog.
7. She takes amazon woman steps. She likes to hold onto your fingers and walk and she takes giant steps and pounds her feet on the floor.
8. She is just plain cute.
9. She is very helpful at organizing my cupboards.
10. She enjoys pulling out the wipes from the container as fast as possible.
1 week ago