5.22.2007

Oh What do you Do in the Summer TIME!?!

I am waiting to post some new pictures so you can all be updated on all of the FUN things I have been up to this past lil while! Let me tell ya, I have had some serious FUN!!Some of the fun things I have done include the tumbling gym, camping, fugitive, bonfires, swimming, and much much more. Of course there is the occasional H DUB that I do on the side, but once June 20th comes I am a free woman for the rest of the summer. CAN'T wait! Oh yeah I am starting to run again! Yeah baby no more thunder thighs! Okay okay I don't have thunder thighs, but I do have flabby ones that gotta GO!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah, right. Do you even have an ounce of fat on your body?

Lainie said...

Speaking of "what do you do in the summertime?" - you have to checkout InsideOut's new cd, Sharing Time. Its just like the Primary Colors! They do a fun acapella rendition of "oh what do you do in the summertime?" with added verses. Very cute!!

Steph said...

HE LIVES!!! MARRIES GINNY AND HAS 3 Kiddos!!! It was PERFECTO!!!