5.25.2007

Survey Says!

1. Were you named after anyone? Yes... every other girl born in the 80's?!?

2. When was the last time you cried? I don't remember, NOT cause it has been too far off, but more because I am tired and can't remember.

3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, IF and that is a BIG IF! I take the time to write pretty!

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? TURKEY!

5. Do you have kids? Yes, they are sitting outside in my flowerpot outside my door:) I prefer to call them my babies! They are all different colors and sizes, I guess they all have different dads;)

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Of COURSE! HELLO! I AM A COOL PERSON!.

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Nope

8. Do you still have your tonsils? yes I sure do

9. Would you bungee jump? HECK FREAKING NO! I am a wuss. The ONLY way I would do it is if my sister did it, then I probably would do cause I am competitive like that

10. What is your favorite cereal? Chex... CORN chex! NOT RICE they get too soggy!

11. Do you untie your shoes or just take them off? Its summer I wear sandals.... so I guess that means I untie them?

12. Do you think you are strong? if you are talking about willed? then yes. If you are talking about physically then DOUBLE yes! i knock out giants!

13. What is your favorite ice cream? Don't really have one. It changes

14. What is the first thing you notice about people? UM what they are wearing?

15. What is your favorite color, red or pink? depends for what!! But we will say pink

16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? The big ACE zit I have on my forehead right now!

17. What do you miss the most about the 80's? Elementary school?

18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? This is my favorite survey question.... DUH Of course! I want comments! HELLO WHY WOULD I POST SOMETHING FOR PEOPLE TO IGNORE!?!?!!

19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? I am NOT wearing pants right now;) But dont' you worry, I am wearing brown sandals

20. What was the last thing you ate? Cheese

21. What are you listening to right now? Daddy's Little Girl.

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green.

23. Favorite smells? Reality by Abercrombie CLEAN CLOTHES WITH DOWNEY softener

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? I couldn't tell ya... let me look at my lil cell phone right quick.............. okay my MOM!

25. Do you like the person that sent this to you? I am lover not a fighter

27. Favorite sports to watch? College football, my brother playing soccer when he is not out on a dumb red card HEY WHERE IS 26?

28. Hair color? Yes

29. Eye color? Green, yellow, blue

30. Do you wear contacts? Nope

31. Favorite food? Potatoes!

32. Scary movies or happy endings? I like scary movies with happy endings!

33. Last movie you watched? Me watch a movie?

34. What color shirt are you wearing? White and peach.

35. Summer or Winter? Are you kidding SuMmEr?!?! I LOVE ME some sunshine!

36. Hugs or kisses? well considering I have not kissed somebody since like 98... I would have to say kisses;) I like em both.

37. Favorite dessert? I am not so much a dessert person

38. Most likely to respond? Annie will comment first!

39. Least likely to respond? My sister, she doesn't love me

40. What book are you reading? FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT!!! Anyone want to borrow it when I am done... it's a page turner

41. What is on your mouse pad? it is ROJO!

42. What did you watch on TV last night? Nope, I played frisbee.... okay I watched frisbee and sat in the hottub

43. Favorite sounds? Favorite sound? Um this nasty guy I used to date.... YEAH LOVE his voice! oh my GoodNeSs

44. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Rolling beatles

45. What is the furthest you have been from home? It would be easier to answer this if I had a home. I moved every three years growing up. I have lived on every side of the country. OH WAIT!!!! I know! ALASKA!

46. Do you have a special talent? My talents are all special;) Probably the fact I can get in the WORST fight with my sister... I am talking knock down drag out and then 5 minutes later we are best friends again.

47. Where were you born? St. Luke's Hospital... a safe place to have a baby (that was the radio ad for a long time)

49. Do you have any grandchildren? Well kind of because when my flowers die, they regrow?? Is that like grandchildren?

Where do you live? Happy Valley!

1 comment:

Annie said...

It's so fun to learn all these new things about you! You're the best!