1.17.2010

I am 28!







Okay seriously, I swear I just barely turned 10, while living in the lovely little town of Dillon Montana. Okay fine, maybe not. BUT I know last year I was celebrating my 20th birthday with some friends in Logan at a Pizza buffet. Naturally, you can see why I am extremely confused as to how I could have possibly aged 8 years in 1 year. A mystery I tell ya.

Richard was great on my birthday! First of all, he knew I was not quite ready to get out of bed so he brought Saydee in to me so that I could lay in bed a while longer. He fixed me a lovely breakfast and baked a cake. He made the cream cheese frosting from scratch. I love Richard! Birthdays are much more fun with him around.

6 comments:

Sean and Sierra said...

Man, I'm going to be 27 in August and it's so surreal. When we were in Logan, we were barely in our 20's and it feels like yesterday. But you still look great and you are still young!!

Russell and Jillian said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! I know - can you believe our 10 year reunion is this year? And I'm pretty sure it was yesterday that we were getting multiple parking tickets (and not paying them) in Logan when we visited Brooke at USU. Or chatting up a storm in Mme. Chertudi's class. :)

Shirley said...

Happy Birthday!! I love birthdays. Even with a baby it's more fun. :) Looks like you had a great birthday.

Sam and Lacey said...

You're getting so old that your memory must be going. My 20th birthday was at the pizza buffet. Yout 20th birthday was at Chili's.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday! I really can't believe Saydee is getting so big!

Saedi said...

Happy Birthday!!! Ok, I had no idea that we were the same age. Well, to give you credit, I am about 6 months older than you. I must be acting too old, because you seem so much younger than me!!! Of course, it could have something to do with my four kids, huh?