We are ALMOST done painting. We are done with the walls, we just have the trim left. However, we will not finish the trim until after the floor is finished. Richard sanded the floor down and it looks AWESOME!!! Next step....putting the finish on the floor. Wish us luck!!!! =). Go back a few posts and you will see the pictures of what it used to look like with those sexy orange walls.
What we have done so far:
1. Had our bedroom, spare bedroom and living room retextured.
2. Installed a light in our living room....brilliant idea to have a light in the living room.
3. Replaced outlets and light switches.
4. Painted the entire upstairs. We painted our bedroom, the hallway and living room beige. We painted the wood paneling white (turned it into white beadboard) and painted the top part blueish green. Our kitchen is red=).
5. Sanded down the floor. The floors look brand new again, I can't wait to get them finished.
What we have left to do:
WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY TOOOOOO MUCH!!!! Stay tuned for more pictures!!!
1 week ago