I know Valentine's Day was yesterday, but I am sad it is over...so I am going to continue celebrating it anyway but filling out ANOTHER survey (good thing I am so exciting to read about huh!!!) ;)
1. What is your husband’s name? Richard Ray
2. How long have you been together? Um consider that I BLINDSIDED my husband with the fact that we were actually dating about 2 months into it...I am not sure. Sometime since May though.
3.How long did you date? about 5.5 months before we got engaged. Something I SWORE I would never do (date that short), BUT a) at least we can count it in months as opposed to weeks, and b) It was time to get engaged.
4. How old is he? He is 23 (yep, I am 3 years older but that is okay because then we will die at the same time)
5. Who eats more? That would be El Richardo!
6. Who said I love you first? He did
7. Who is taller? RICHARDO, by 2 inches. Come on now, you all know I am TOO insecure with myself to be both OLDER and taller than my husband!
8. Who sings better? DEFINITELY ME and I am not even that amazing! Rest assured, Richard does have other AMAZING talents and abilities!
9. Who is smarter? I think that I am "quicker" than Richard, but he is very slow and methodical and VERY, VERY smart! In other words, if we play a game that requires you to think fast and blurt things out (my #1 talent anyway) I would win, but if we play a game that requires an actual BRAIN....then DEFINITELY richard!
10. Whose temper is worse? Yeah that would be me! Although, I don't that I would call it more a temper, I like to refer to it as being VERY passionate about how I express things.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do. Since we have to walk down TWO FLIGHTS OF stairs to do the laundry, I usually carry the soap and the fabric softener and the little downey balls (I like to DROWN my clothes in fabric softener) and Richard carries the laundry.
12. Who does the dishes? This is pretty equally split. I do a lot, but then again so does Rich.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I didn't know there was a right side, becuase according to Richard, I sleep RIGHT in the middle.
14. Who pays the bills? I do
15. Who mows the lawn? Good question...when we actually GET a lawn...I will let you know;-)
16. Who cooks dinner? For the most part I do because I LOVE TO COOK! But Richard is GREAT about helping out!!!!
17. Who drives when you are together? Richard does 99% of the time although the other day we had a chat about how I need to drive more.
18. Who is more stubborn? I don't really know to tell you the truth. I don't really think either of us is really stubborn. BELIEVE YOU ME though, I have plenty of other issues though.
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Well seeing as that would require me to actually be wrong, then Richard
20. Whose parents do you see the most? Definitely his, we only live 30 minutes away.
21. Who proposed? Richard
22. Who is more sensitive? Actually, quite possibly Richard. I am sensitive too, but I like to pretend that I am not.
23. Who has more friends? Probably me because I love to be social and Richard doesn't like that type of thing quite as much. But he is a very likeable fella and has plenty of friends too!
24. Who has more siblings? It's dead even! We each have 4 siblings.
25. Who wears the pants in the family? We both do.
26. Where did you meet? In class
27. What was the first thing you said to your husband? I don't really remember. I think I might of asked him how many constraints he came up with this assignment we had to do.
28. Where was your first date? First date, well Richard never CALLED them dates...it was just hanging out. The funny thing is, he really did just think we were hanging out too. The next thing I knew...we were married! But I do know that once we did go on an official "date" to a John Schmidt concert.
27. Where was your first kiss? My parent's HOUSE IN THE LIVING ROOM!!!!
30. Where did you get engaged? Temple Square
31. Where were you married? Timpanogos Temple
32. Where was the honeymoon? Salt Lake
33. If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been? I really liked our honeymoon, although I would like to go on an "official" one this summer and go on a cruise.