4.09.2007

VEGAS!


Sorry guys, I only have a camera phone! Or should I say phone camera. I am not currently a camera owner so the only pictures I have right now that are any sort of recent are off my phone. Any monetary donations for the "buy bordelga a camera fund" will graciously be welcome, and also beneficial for you as I look MUCH better in pictures taken by a real camera.


So here is a picture of Kira and I in Vegas. We drove down a little over a month ago to watch my brothers soccer tournament. It was lots of fun. We walked the strip carrying our suitcases because my parents dropped us off on the strip to wait for our ride (which did come) and we had to tote around our suitcases, yeah we pretty much would fit in with the homeless SF crowd, but lets be honest - it was fun!

No comments: