2.09.2010

In With the New Part 1




My food storage room and TV room.

It has been a year since we moved into our home and doesn't our house look great. Richard did 85% of the updating himself (we paid to have the carpet in the basement installed). Here is a list of the Richard's newly acquired home remodeling skills:

* Demolishing an entire kicthen
* Installing cubpoards, countertops and appliances
* Painting, painting and MORE painting
* Adjusting baseboards so they actually touch the floor
* Refinishing Floors
* Drywalling
* Texturing
* Various electrical work

4 comments:

Shy said...

Wow, I didn't know what it looked like before! You guys did ALOT of work on it!

Laura said...

I am SO impressed Jenn! You guys have worked so hard and it looks AMAZING! Well done to Richard as well.

Sam and Lacey said...

Oh my goodness. I didn't realize how busy you guys have been. Your place looks awesome! I especially love the kitchen. It looks like a whole different place.

Nicole said...

I love what you've done with your house!! It looks great and by the way, I am so jealous of your food storage room. All of our food is crammed into our tiny little closet!