9.28.2009

Fun Boise Weekend





Saydee and I took a road trip this past weekend. We drove to Boise to hang out with Melanie and her family before they move to Denver for Dave's new job. Also, they blessed baby Drake. My adorable nephew Carson says Saydee's name just right, but sometimes he got a bit confused as to what her name was. The result....baby Simby. LOVE IT.

P.S. Poor Saydee has a cold. It is just a stuffy nose and that is it. But considering we had some family in town last week with colds, and my entire family got it (mom, Richard etc....) it is understandable Saydee would get slightly stuffy. I thought since I was exclusively breastfeeding, she wouldn't get sick. Well, the compromise is a slight cold I guess. I will take it.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Colds happen. Ryan had one when we visited family who had a baby 5 months older and he's always sick. Ryan was stuffy for like 4-5 days. You can get little noses and a bulb syringe and that helped. I've noticed a lot of friends who don't breastfeed whose babies have colds ALL the time. You're doing a great job!

Brooke said...

Justin was strictly breastfed as well for the first six months. He still managed to get every sickness anyone had. I am glad she isn't too sick. I hope she gets feeling better.

Ruth and Eddison Dunn said...

Ya sorry about that, none of us thought we were sick, it happened right when we got home! She is so precious and cute, can't wait to see you guys! I love Carson, he is adorable!