12.07.2008

Our Newest Family Member!!!


Nope, not pregnant yet but soon. My parents bought a new treadmill!!! Since we are living with my parents still - I get to enjoy the benefits of this baby. It takes me back to the day when I used to work out all the time, like a million years ago. Anyway, it is nice because now I can run and get my work out on. Gone are the days when I can eat whatever and not gain a pound. I actually have to be careful =(. This puppy is even cool because you can hook your iPod into it and it has it's own speakers. Lovely huh....and great motivation for me to get back into good shape again.

Sorry, I didn't have any more exciting news or a better post for this week. To be honest I wasn't quite sure what to write about because this week consisted of going to work, eating, sleeping and RUNNING=). So out of those four topics, I decided the most interesting one (aside from my sleeping habits) would be running. Alrighty folks - Have a great week.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Awww... it's so cute! lol You're so lucky to have one of those.