8.14.2007

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WARNING: SOME IMAGES MAY BE SCARY FOR YOUNG CHILDREN!!!!! VIEW WITH EXTREME CAUTION!!!

No, this is not the newest breed of animal at the zoo...it is me...after tossing and turning for FIVE HOURS!!!!




I seriously have to vent. Why you ask...because it is 5:50 in the morning, and I have YET to fall asleep. About 10 minutes ago I decided to get up and actually do something besides lay in bed and be annoyed. I am SICK SICK SICK and can't sleep. Okay I will stop exaggerating, I was SICK SICK SICK and now am just kind of sick. I went to bed 5 hours ago and have laid there ever since...WIDE AWAKE!!! I really don't want to get sick again for multiple reasons. I have work to go to in the morning people and I need to be able to function! I can take any sleep drug ambien, lunesta etc etc and they all have the same affect on me...I STAY AWAKE! I must say that I do have a lot of talents, but sleeping is NOT one of them!!!! I have had insomnia MOST of my life. Can it please be somebody else's turn!?!?! Nothing shuts off this mind of mine;-) Okay no more complaining...I just had to get that off my chest!!!


Just a reminder of what I should look like...







3 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

Oh honey, I feel your pain! My doctor just prescribed Ambien to try and help my insomnia. 1 or 2 AM comes around and BING! I'm wide awake, tossing and turning. Insomnia is the WORST! This lady I'm seeing gave me some breathing that she said rests your mind even if you don't fall completely asleep. Breathe in for 5, hold for 4 and then breathe out for 6 holding your tongue against your top teeth. She tells me it switches your brain activity from the front "thinking" part of your brain to the back "healing" part of your brain. Well, it's worth a try anyway? Good luck!

Candice said...

That is the worst!!! I wish I had any words of wisdom... read a really boring book maybe? Best of luck for a speedy recovery and good nights sleep!

Lainie said...

Yes, sleeping always makes me tired! When I'm sick, though I either take benedryl or afrin nasal spray and a tylenol pm. Truly that is the worst! I used to have to do breathing exercises to slow my brain down. Now I just fall into bed with exhaustion! Exercising also makes me more tired at night. Have you been running lately?