7.01.2007

Best KEPT SECRET REVEALED!

RANDOM JENN
So here is a RANDOM picture of my family.... Don't ask why I am putting it in here cause I couldn't tell ya. It is of us in MUIR woods back in the summer of '05! Okay so on to the real purpose of this posting! Alright, for those of you who know me you are VERY WELL AWARE that I get very very excited about certain things and have a hard time keeping them a secret. For example, Christmas time! My siblings ALL have to kindly and very quickly remind me whenever I see them NOT TO TELL THEM WHAT I GOT THEM! I get so excited I just can't keep it in! I wanna share:) So anyway if you go to (this sight) you can download ringtones for your CELL PHONE from your iTunes. CRAZY! ITS FREE!!!!
PS. Speaking of secrets CLICK ON MY SISTERS BLOG!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Jenn,

Thank you for spreading all my secrets! I never quite know how to bring anything up; and you definitely are making that easy :)
I love you blog by the way... very exciting!

Jenn said...

I am not spreading your secrets. I am very bluntly telling people to ask you yours;) HA HA HA!

Leisha Mareth said...

I love the picture...beautiful family!