4.11.2007

So there are 89 kids in my family...is that weird?


Funny thing people in Utah that sell tickets haven't heard of mormon sized families! My aunt and uncle bought a million tickets because they have a million kids. Okay seriously they have 9. When they go somewhere usually each kid brings either their spouse if they have one, or a friend, boyfriend, girlfriend whatever. So here they decide to buy tickets to Rascal Flatts, I ask them to buy one for me and my friend (I PAID THEM BACK, don't worry) and they did. We had great great seats on the main floor, UNTIL the nice little ticket master people found out how many tickets we had. They were convinced we were going to sell them off and make money. Come to find out, you can only buy 8 tickets on one card. Do you see a problem here............ they have 9 kids PLUS the two of them that is 11 people. This doesn't include the extra ticket they bought for my friend and I or the tickets they buy for their kids friends and boyfriends/girlfriends. So the nice friendly ticket people took back our tickets and reassigned us to NOSEBLEEDS! ANNOYING! Oh well, we weren't trying to scalp any tickets, we are just mormon and are born and bred to have millions of children, is there anything wrong with that?

2 comments:

Annie said...

Big families certainly have their benefits! Looks like you had fun!

Annie said...

Big families certainly have their benefits! Looks like you had fun!